Spiire & Parasyn combine to help asset operators
Two specialist companies which culturally align and have particular attention to quality outcomes, collaborate to produce a better project delivery and operational performance for asset operators.
The Spiire and Parasyn partnership brings about synergies that overcome the disadvantages of conventional segregated delivery methodologies in the following areas: –
- Transparent knowledge sharing between the Business, Process Engineering and Control Systems Engineering
- Broader Collective experience merging consultancy, planning, delivering, operations and support.
- Total ownership of responsibilities by eliminating grey areas between Operations, Asset Optimisation and business requirements.
- De-risking of scope creep caused by information disconnect between process engineering and operations.
- Seamless process engineering, system integration, commissioning and performance testing
See on story at: